On this page you will find tutorials on Arduino UNO and Arduino Due using Arduino IDE, Matlab, Simulink, Python and ATMEL Studio. The tutorials teaches installation and configuration procedure, sending and receiving signals and then more complex tutorials such as ADC/DAC, LCD interfacing, Motor control, LDR, IR sensors etc.
Arduino with Arduino IDE tutorials
Arduino UNO using Arduino IDE
- How to fix Arduino Driver install problem
- How to read switch input in Arduino
- How to read analog signal with Arduino
- How to use arduino analogWrite function for PWM
- Connect and Read Photoresistor with Arduino
- How to turn ON OFF a LED with LDR and Arduino
- IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module with Arduino
- Interfacing LCD with Arduino
- How to control DC motor using Arduino
Arduino Due Tutorials using Arduino IDE
Arduino Matlab and Simulink tutorials
Arduino can be cosimulated with Matlab and Simulink for all kinds of hardware software testing and electronics projects. You can use Arduino together with Matlab or Simulink to acquire signal and perform digital signal processing, you can send signals from matlab or simulink to Arduino board which might be connected to other devices such as motors, sensors, actuators etc. Matlab/Simulink together with Arduino has opened an opportunity to learn hardware and software. This is useful for all kinds of engineering subjects- electronics and electrical engineering, physics, biology, chemistry, enviromental science etc.
Arduino UNO Matlab Tutorials
Arduino UNO Simulink Tutorials
- Arduino Simulink Tutorial 1 – LED blinking
- Arduino Simulink Tutorial 2 – Reading Switch
- Arduino Simulink Tutorial 3 – PWM
- Sending PWM pulses using Repeating Sequence – Arduino Simulink Tutorial
Arduino Due Simulink S-Function Builder Tutorials
Arduino ATMEL Studio Tutorials
Arduino UNO ATMEL Studio Tutorials
These tutorials are designed to teach you programming Arduino UNO(ATmega328P microprocessor) in C programming language instead of native Arduino C++ language.
Arduino Due ATMEL Studio Tutorials
Again these tutorials are designed to teach you how to program Arduino Due in C instead of using Arduino native C++ programming language.